By registering my concession details I authorise:
- Lumo Energy to use Centrelink Confirmation eServices to perform a Centrelink/DVA enquiry of my Centrelink or Department of Veterans’ Affairs Customer details and concession card status in order to enable Lumo to determine if I quality for a concession, rebate or service.
- The Australian Government Department of Human Services to provide the result of that enquiry to Lumo Energy.
I understand that:
- The department will use information I have provided to Lumo Energy to confirm my eligibility for Concession and will disclose to Lumo Energy personal information including my name, address, payment and concession card type and status.
- This consent, once agreed to, remains valid while I am customer of Lumo Energy unless I withdraw it by contacting Lumo Energy or the department.
- I can obtain proof of my circumstances/details from the department and provide it to Lumo Energy so that my eligibility for Concession can be determined.
- If I withdraw my consent or do not alternatively provide [proof of my circumstances/details, I may not be eligible for the concession provided by Lumo Energy on behalf of the Department.
By registering my concession details, I confirm that the address I have provided is your principal place of residence and is the only residence within Queensland that I am claiming a concession.
- I confirm that I live either alone, with a spouse, dependants or other eligible concession recipients.
- I will notify Lumo of any change in my circumstances that may affect my eligibility
- I authorise the exchange of my personal information with the Department of Human Services/Department of Veterans Affairs to verify I am eligible for concession.
- I understand that if I do not provide consent or withdraw my consent, I may not be eligible to receive a concession.
- I agree to the terms of this consent, which will remain in place for the period that Lumo Energy remains your energy retailer.