Gluten Free Dairy Free Raspberry Muffins
These delicious gluten and dairy free muffins are easy to make and only take 20 minutes to cook.
- 1/3 cup gluten free self raising flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 lemon
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Separate eggs and set yolks aside. Using electric beaters beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl mix egg yolks and olive oil together. Now add flour, icing sugar, almond meal and mix together until well combined. Pour in half the egg whites and fold through, then fold in the remaining half.
- Line muffin tin with paper cases. Spoon a heaped tablespoon of muffin mix and pour into cases, top each with about 4 raspberries then spoon another tablespoon of mix on top.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees then reduce heat to 180 degrees and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Cool muffins in tin then turn out onto wire rack.
Recipe hints and tips
These muffins are suitable for freezing for up to 6 months, otherwise keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can add any berry of your choice or even mixed frozen berries.
If you have a recipe you would like to share, we would love to hear them! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 November 2014
Category: Lumo Community