4 easy ways to earn more Velocity Frequent Flyer Points
There are many ways to earn more Velocity Frequent Flyer Points doing the things you do every day! Here are a few hot tips.
1. Earn Velocity Points on your everyday spend with your credit card
Whether its food shopping, buying fuel or paying your bills, use your Velocity Co-branded card or a credit card that earns rewards points and you could get a little extra in return.
• Make your purchases or pay your bills with your Velocity co-branded credit card. Points earned when you spend with your card will be automatically allocated to your Velocity Account each month.
• Make your purchases or pay your bills with your existing credit card. If you earn credit card rewards points with any of Velocity’s partners, you can transfer your existing credit or charge card points to your Velocity Account.
For more information on Velocity credit card partners, click here.
2. Earn Velocity Points with program partners
There are hundreds of other ways to earn Velocity Points. Check out the Velocity program partners to find out how to earn extra Velocity Points.
You can also earn Velocity Points when you:
• Book a restaurant
• Buy wine
• Book accommodation
3. Earn Velocity Points at the Velocity eStore
Earn some serious Velocity Points when you shop at the Velocity eStore.
• Shop with over 250 online retailers, including all the brands you know and love such as Apple, ASOS, eBay, Nike, Menulog, Marcs and more.
• Earn 2 Velocity Points for every $1 spent and watch your points balance soar.
4. Keep an eye out for special offers
Velocity program partners often have special offers, giving you bonus Velocity Points during a limited time. Keep an eye out for these great deals on the Velocity Specials page to earn extra Velocity Points.
The content in this blog has been written by Lumo Energy in conjunction with Velocity Frequent Flyer.
To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
28 January 2016
Category: Lumo Community